Janelle and Ailene have both tagged me. I think I'll have to steal something similar like this that I already had on Myspace. I now tag Christle.
If you're reading this and you haven't been tagged, feel free to fill it out - I tag YOU!
1. I love eating. I mean really love eating. Especially cheeseburgers, ice cream, chicken - just as long as it's not too healthy. At work, everyone sends food my way like I'm a garbage disposal. One of my good friends always says that I say everything is the best - I just had the best cheeseburger, the best ice cream cone, the best chinese buffet (props to Red City), the best pizza - no matter where I eat. I don't pick up on it but, she even noticed it on my Hibachi (boyfriend work Christmas party) entry. I talked about how good the food was. I can't help it. I LOVE food. I don't think I could ever be a food critic.
2. I used to be obsessed with changing my hair color ALOT. It would keep going back and forth between light and dark, many times within a week. And now I'm trying to go more natural. Not so much color and embrace the curl more.3. I really do consider my dog to be my daughter. I even like to dress her up with coordinating top and hair bows. I even hold her like a baby and try to put her to sleep like one. I've had her since August 2004. My grandmother named her after Korina Sanchez who's famous in the Philippines.
4. I love makeup, hair, or anything to do with beauty products and had dreams of working for a makeup company (hence the Chemical Engineering degree). I was allergic to MAC at one point then tried it again and wasn't so I started buying MAC once a week. You can find me at your local Sephora, Ulta, MAC counter, Rite Aid, Walgreens, Target, Walmart - anywhere they have makeup and hair products.
5. I'm a firm believer that everything happens for a reason and that God has everything planned out for me. When I miss out on something that I really wanted, I try to reassure myself that God doesn't want me to have it now because it is not the right time or He has something better in store for me. Or if I happen to be in a bad situation, I try to go with the flow and know that God is planning something great for me even if I don't understand the way He's doing it. Or something has to be taken away from me to benefit someone else, someone who is in more dire circumstances than myself but, God would never put me through anything I can't handle.
6. I miss playing sports especially tennis and volleyball. Going to the gym isn't the same as being on a team.
7. Some people tell me I have an accent but, they can never tell me what kind of accent it is. Maybe you can decipher it from my hair tutorial.
8. When I get out of the shower, I walk on my tippy toes because I don't like my feet touching the floor when they're damp. My old roomates will agree and called me a name when I would do it.
10. I am a sister of the finest Multicultural Sorority in existence. ONE love! I was the deuce of my line - so 2's represent. I pledged Fall 2001. I am very much into diversity and meeting people of various ethnic backgrounds. I'm not into the whole I don't see color - I don't care if you're white, black, brown, green, blue blah blah blah. I recognize that everyone is different but, I choose instead to embrace all those differences. What is so wrong with being different? The world would be a very boring place if everyone was the same. I went to this one "Improving Relationships in the Work Place" kind of seminar. The only thing I remember from it was that diversity was necessary in the world. If two people were exactly alike, there would be a need for only one of those two people to exist.
12. I get kinda cranky if I'm tired AND hungry. I think it's the hunger part that makes me more crankier. I think I get cranky because I get nauseous and have a headache when I'm hungry. My dad's the same way.
13. I have unusually large, muscular calves. I even had to get boots from this one website that made boots for huge calves. Us big calved girls want to be cute and tuck our pants and tree trunks into boots too you know. I used to be very self conscious about my calves but, now I've learned to accept and appreciate them 100%. Fashion-wise sometimes it is difficult. I really liked this past summer's look of gladiator sandals but I just couldn't pull it off.
The look I was going forHow I ended up lookingPicture courtesy of https://www.alexanderscostumes.com/store/images/Roman%20Gladiator%20Costume%2015007.jpg
14. I'm weird about sleeping in beds not my own. I can't sleep right - at other people's houses or hotels. Even if the hotel is a nice, 5 star hotel. I'm always relieved to get back to my own bed. There's no place like home. (The tag said interesting facts right. Can you tell I'm struggling?)
15. I dislike running but, this year I started running in races as a challenge to myself. So far I have done a 5K, 8K and 10K. I would like to do a 1/2 marathon and full marathon before I turn 30. I *dream* of doing a triathlon except I'm not that strong of a swimmer unless I swim on my back. Does anyone know if official triathlon rules will allow me to swim on my back? As you can tell from the picture on the right, I've modeled my running form after Phoebe from Friends.
Team Spice Girls
16. Last fact. I love bargains, coupons and sales. I even have a coupon organizer that takes up a lot of room in my purse. I'm always clipping out coupons. Some of my favorites websites are blogs dedicated to coupons and bargains. I have to get a new Entertainment book. You know what book I'm talking about right? It's usually sold as a fundraiser and it's a book of good coupons. They were selling it at Bed, Bath and Beyond, where I purchased mine, so I used my 20% off coupon to purchase that. Smart, ehh? I think my blog can be used as a drinking game. Take a shot everytime I mention Bed, Bath and Beyond.