Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Edited Curly Girl Product list

I don't normally make a post when I edit the Curly Girl Product list on the left because I usually just edit it to add products. This time, however, I made a change to the actual format of the list. I broke down the styling product section down further into 8 categories: cream, gel, heat protectant, mousse, pomade, serum, shine enhancing/moisture products (non-spray) form, and styling/shine spray. Previously, I had just one general category for styling products then a separate category for heat protectants. Hope this makes it easier!

3 comments:

michael said...

If you cocktail a pea size of Jane Carter Solution Nourish & Shine with 2 drops of Hair Nourishing Serum, you get AMAZING SHINE with NO WEIGHT

Girl with Curl said...

Michael: Thanks! I'll have to try this sometime. It's hard to find a product that makes your hair shiny without leaving it flat.

sundaramoorthy said...

I simply wanted to write down a quick word to say thanks to you for those wonderful tips and hints you are showing on this site.
Hair Revitalizer Shampoo