Thursday, March 5, 2009

Unibrow Be Gone

eyebrows

I don't have a unibrow quite yet but, the eyebrows are getting a bit out of control. I'm waiting until this weekend to get my eyebrows threaded at the mall. Most of the places that thread eyebrows are a couple hours away from me so I'm glad there's one finally near me.

I don't know anyone yet that's gotten them done there. I hope my eyebrows don't get messed up and I end up looking surprised for a month and a half.

Or like this.













I don't know if they want credit for it but, images courtesy of:
http://scubadate.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/ugly-unibrow.png

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee236/Forseye/Eyebrows.jpg
http://www.clipartof.com/images/clipart/xsmall2/19284_pleasantly_surprised_yellow_smiley_face_man_smiling_and_raising_one_eyebrow.jpg

8 comments:

MakeupByRenRen said...

just make sure you tell them how you want them...thin, think, arched, and i think you should be fine...friends of mine sometimes go and wish they spoke up b/c sometimes they'll make them on the thin side

Janelle said...

Ooh I can't wait to see how they turn out. I've always wanted to get my eyebrows threaded, but like you said, there was never anywhere closeby! You're going to the one at Lynnhaven, right?

Girl with Curl said...

MakeupByRenRen: Thanks for the tip. I'm not wanting to have to draw my eyebrows on either if they make it too thin.

Janelle: Yup, the one at Lynnhaven. I haven't actually seen it in person yet but, Che told me about it.

Janelle said...

I haven't seen it either. Do you know where in Lynnhaven it's located?

Jen said...

OooH there's a threading place in lynnhaven?? i never knew! let us know how they are..=)

Girl with Curl said...

Janelle: The threading booth is near the Gap.

Jen: I'll report as soon as I get them done.

A. Rose said...

Yay! I actually have a threading appointment today. Welcome to the club! :)

patrick said...

Don't you think it would be appropriate to credit the photographer whose photo you've used?